- Total Hours Required: 28
- Elective Hours: 21
- Mandatory Hours: 7
- License Renewal Period: 2 years
- Education Cycle: 24 months
There are no limitations to the amount of continuing education that may be completed online.
Certified Residential Appraiser: no more than seven hours of courses designated as elective may be credited toward renewal.
Certified General Appraiser: a minimum of fourteen hours of continuing education courses shall be designated as non-residential.
R – Residential
NR – Non-Residential
C – Continuing Education
P – Primary Education
B/E – Business / Elective
State Reporting of CE Credit: The educational provider does NOT report completed continuing education credit to the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Appraisers.
- State contact information: Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Appraisers
- Phone #: 617-727-3055
- Fax #: 617-727-0139
- Website: http://www.mass.gov/ocabr/licensee/dpl-boards/ra/
- 1000 Washington Street, Suite 710
Boston, MA 02118
- Note: This information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting state board requirements.