- Total Hours Required: 28
Elective Hours: 21
Mandatory Hours: 7
- License Renewal Period: 2 years
License Expiration Date: 6/30/2020
- Education Cycle: 24 months
Education Due 6/30/2020
Other Licensing Requirements:
Indiana Appraisers are required to complete 28 hours of continuing education every 2 years, 7 of which includes the 7-hour USPAP refresher course.
Indiana requires the appraiser to complete the 7-hour USPAP refresher course no later than 6 months after the effective date of the newest version. The newest version is effective on January 1 of odd years, meaning that the participant should complete the new USPAP update course during the first 6-months of the effective date which should coincide with the last 6-months of the licensee’s renewal cycle.
Indiana has no limits on the number of continuing education hours that may be completed online.
State Reporting of CE Credit: The education provider reports completed continuing education credit to the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency weekly. Should the licensee require credit be reported at an alternate time, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests generally are processed with 24 hours.
State contact information:
- Name: Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- Phone #: 317-234-3009
Fax #: 317-232-2312
- 402 West Washington Street, Room W072
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Note: This information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting state board requirements.