- Total Hours Required: 28
- Elective Hours: 21
- Mandatory Hours: 7
- License Renewal Period: 1 year
- License Expiration Date: 6/30/2019
- Education Cycle: 24 months
- Education Due 6/30/2019
Other Licensing Requirements:
Kansas Appraisers are required to take 28 hours of continuing education every 2 years, 7 of which includes the 7-hour USPAP refresher course.
Kansas has no limit on the number of continuing education hours that may be completed online.
State Reporting of CE Credit:
- Is a student roster provided to the state board? No
State contact information:
- Name: Kansas Real Estate Appraisal Board
- Phone #: 785-296-6736
- Fax #: 785-368-6443
- Jayhawk Tower, Roof Garden Level
700 SW Jackson, Ste. 1102
Topeka, KS 66603
- Note: This information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting state board requirements.