- Total Hours Required: 14
Elective Hours: 7
Mandatory Hours: 7
- License Renewal Period: 1 year
License Expiration Date: 6/30/2019
- Education Cycle: 12 months
Education Due 5/15/2019
Other Licensing Requirements:
(1) Complete fourteen (14) hours of approved continuing education each license year; and
(2) Furnish the board with proof of compliance.
All credential holders shall successfully complete the seven (7) hour National USPAP Update course, or its equivalent by May 15 of each even-numbered year.
Kentucky has no limit to the number of continuing education hours that may be completed online.
Credit for repeating the same course title and content within a twenty-four month (24) period shall not be granted.
State Reporting of CE Credit: The education provider reports completed continuing education credit to the Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board weekly. Should the licensee require alternate reporting please send a request to info@Calypsoedu.com. Requests are generally processed within 24 hours.
State contact information: Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board
- Phone #: 859-623-1658
Fax #: 859-623-2598
- 135 W. Irvine Street, Suite 301
Richmond, KY 40475
- Note: This information is provided as a convenience only and is subject to change at any time. It is the responsibility of the licensee to be sure that he or she is meeting state board requirements.