- Total Hours Required: 14
- Elective Hours: 7
- Mandatory Hours: 7
- License Renewal Period: 1 year
- Other Licensing Requirements:
Ohio Appraisers are required to complete 14 hours of continuing education every 12 months. The 7-hour USPAP refresher course must be taken once every two years.
Ohio has no limit regarding the number of continuing education hours that may be completed online.
State Reporting of CE Credit:
- Is a student roster provided to the state board? Yes
- Rosters are processed weekly. Please email info@Calypsoedu.com should you require your credit report at an alternate time.
State contact information:
Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing, Appraiser Section
- Phone #: 614-466-4100
- Fax #: 614-644-0584
- Website: http://www.com.state.oh.us/real/
- 77 S High St 20th floor
Columbus, OH 43215